OnlineConversion Forums Welcome to OnlineConversion.com Forums

Go Back   OnlineConversion Forums > Main Forums > Convert and Calculate

Convert and Calculate Post any conversion related questions and discussions here. If you're having trouble converting something, this is where you should post.
* Guest Posting is allowed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-02-2011, 01:53 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default mIU/ml to ng/ml

Dear

I want the converting factor for the mIU/ml to ng/ml and mIU/l to ng/ml
i am new listed member
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-02-2011, 04:38 AM
JohnS JohnS is offline
Moderator
Long Time Member The Golden Calculator Award Over 5000 Posts
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SE Michigan, USA
Posts: 9,534
Rep Power: 19
JohnS will become famous soon enough
Default Re: mIU/ml to ng/ml

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear

I want the converting factor for the mIU/ml to ng/ml and mIU/l to ng/ml
i am new listed member
IU is international unit. It is an internationally agreed level of activity which differs for each substance. In many cases slightly different chemicals have about the same effect on the body, but different amounts of the different forms are required for one activity unit. Vitamin A is an example.

There is no universal conversion. You have to track down the definition in the international agreement for each substance, and in many cases for the different chemical forms.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-03-2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: mIU/ml to ng/ml

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnS View Post
IU is international unit. It is an internationally agreed level of activity which differs for each substance. In many cases slightly different chemicals have about the same effect on the body, but different amounts of the different forms are required for one activity unit. Vitamin A is an example.

There is no universal conversion. You have to track down the definition in the international agreement for each substance, and in many cases for the different chemical forms.
Dear

I want the mIU/ml to ng/ml for the human fertitlity hormones LH and FSH

thank
zafar
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-04-2011, 02:16 AM
JohnS JohnS is offline
Moderator
Long Time Member The Golden Calculator Award Over 5000 Posts
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SE Michigan, USA
Posts: 9,534
Rep Power: 19
JohnS will become famous soon enough
Default Re: mIU/ml to ng/ml

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear

I want the mIU/ml to ng/ml for the human fertitlity hormones LH and FSH

thank
zafar
Soory, I found some articles with Google, but I didn't find any that defined the IU for these hormones.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-25-2011, 02:53 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: mIU/ml to ng/ml

helo
i am new member
let me know how do this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear

I want the converting factor for the mIU/ml to ng/ml and mIU/l to ng/ml
i am new listed member
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-20-2012, 04:05 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: mIU/ml to ng/ml

I am a researcher in Nigeria and i have just used a kit in which the units were in mIU/ml, kindly
give me the conversion factor for mIU/ml to ng/ml
I want the converting factor for the mIU/ml to ng/ml and mIU/l to ng/ml
i am new listed member[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1997-2005, 2007, OnlineConversion.com